What are the benefits of Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is an essential micronutrient that many people overlook when trying to stay healthy. This article will give you information on how much vitamin C you need each day, and why you should consider taking a liposomal supplement.
Here are seven reasons why you should be taking Vitamin C every day.
- Boosts Immunity – A deficiency in vitamin C can lead to weakened immune systems. If you feel sick often, or catch colds frequently, then you might not be getting enough vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important part of our immune system. It helps our bodies produce antibodies against viruses and bacteria. Antibodies help our bodies recognise foreign invaders and destroy them before they can do any harm.
- Keeps Bones Strong – Vitamin C supports bone growth and integrity. It is essential in the production of collagen in bone matrix. It also scavenges free radicals detrimental to bone health.
- Helps Fight Infections – Vitamin C fights infection by helping white blood cells destroy bacteria.
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels – taking a vitamin C supplement was found to significantly reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol by approximately 7.9 mg/dL and blood triglycerides by 20.1 mg/dL.
- Antioxidant – Vitamin C neutralises free radical molecules, which in excess can damage cells. Free radicals are unstable molecules that cause damage to cell membranes and DNA. They are produced when oxygen interacts with certain chemicals in the body.
- Promotes Healthy Skin – Healthy skin contains high concentrations of vitamin C, which supports important and well-known functions such as stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Improves Digestion – Without enough Vitamin C in the diet, hydrochloric acid production is reduced, leaving us with poor digestion symptoms including burping, farting, and heartburn. By simply getting enough Vitamin C, you can improve your digestion.
A lipolife liposomal supplement will help you truly experience the benefits of Vitamin C, giving over 200% greater absorption than standard Vitamin C supplements.